Registration is now open for the PEO – Oakville Chapter / Oakville Chamber of Commerce Smart Infrastructure Symposium. Please join us on Friday, November 25th to learn about the innovative future of Smart Infrastructure from top business, government and industry leaders. Click here to register.
Presentations from Top Business & Industry Leaders:
- Infrastructure Metrics with PwC
- Prioritizing Infrastructure with Hatch Ltd.
- Movement of Goods with CN
- Smart Cities & Intelligent Infrastructure with Siemens Canada Ltd.
- Digital Infrastructure & Communications with Cisco Systems Canada Co.
Invited Keynote Speakers:
- The Honourable Amarjeet Sohi, Federal Minister of Infrastructure & Communities
- The Honourable Bob Chiarelli, Ontario Minister of Infrastructure (Confirmed)
- Bruce McCuaig, CEO of Metrolinx
With senior speakers from disciplines ranging from digital communications, energy, transportation, as well as senior government leadership, this symposium will cover the spectrum of issues facing us for generations to come. Spaces fill up quickly so be sure to register early!
The early bird rate of $50 (available until October 31st) is a great value for a full day of high-profile speakers. Rates go up to $75 ($65 for PEO & Chamber Members) on November 1st. We also offer a special student rate at $45. Please note that there will be 6 to a table during the event and tables can be purchased by ordering 6 tickets at a time. We hope to see you there!
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Jad Haffar, Events Manager with the Oakville Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com