- Our Chapter’s perticipation in “Take Your MPP To Work July 2016” event. Click here to read more …
- Our Chapter in GLP Weekly News November 4, 2016. Click here to read more …
- Our Chapter received award for outstanding leadership and initiative in PEO’s GLP.
Jeffrey Lee, GLP Committee Chair (Acting)
Rawi El-Masri, GLP Coordinator
Ian Kirby, GLP Coordinator
To ensure that government, PEO members and the public continue to recognize its regulatory mandate, in particular its contributions to maintaining the highest level of professionalism among engineers working in the public interest.
- To help foster a better understanding of engineering work among MPPs.
- To increase MPPs’ understanding of PEO’s regulatory role to serve and protect the public.
- To offer unique knowledge and expertise to government before considering new policy direction related to engineering work.
- To develop relationships among MPPs, local engineers and PEO chapters.
Take Your MPP To Work Day